A robust onboarding program is vital to get things off to a good start. Here at FOS.net we think we have perfected a fool proof enrolment program. We recognise that your time is precious, so our team will do all the heavy lifting for you. This is how we do it:
Prior to start date:
- Our tech team will document your IT systems
- We roll out our monitoring agents to all devices
- We create network diagrams and procedure Wikis
- We take pictures of the site
- We record your passwords
- We will identify any gaps or potential challenges
- We will upload this information into our knowledge management system
- We will agree a start date for cover
- We will ensure that your staff understand how to log calls and engage with us
- On the start date we change admin passwords
During your first week of coverage your assigned technician will visit your offices to undertake your first pro-active visit. After you have been with us for a month, our head of service will visit to review matters.
The final part of the service is providing your business with leadership and strategy to add extra value. A dedicated team will be assigned to your account, so that we can review your needs and understand how your business is consuming IT. Here at FOS we have developed a sophisticated process that gives our account management team all of the insights and reporting to manage your requirements effectively. And what’s more they will meet with you every quarter to hold the review. That is what we call a full support service.